Thoughts on: Rush



Rush is the most beautiful and terrifying display of raw power I have witnessed in recent memory. It simply wasn't possible to see and hear such speed and not be overwhelmed. There's really not much I can say about it – I can't think of a single fault. The cinematography was breath-taking; the acting was excellent; the soundtrack was classic Hans Zimmer; the pacing was perfect.


This isn't a movie about cars or racing – it's a movie about a rivalry more powerful than even the constant risk of death. It is a movie of such pure intensity and everyone should try and see it.


10/10


I feel like I should make it clear that this is not blind praise – it's objective praise. Criticism is all well and good, but unfounded cynicism is merely tiresome. I genuinely cannot find fault in this movie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some D&D 5th Edition House-rules

Variant Rule for D&D 5e: Inspiration

Adventures in Sweden