Thoughts on: Ironman 3



I can’t think of a single thing to fault this movie on. By every objective and subjective measure I use to judge films, Ironman 3 gets full marks on everything it aimed for. When a scene gets even remotely close to cheesy, the PERFECT line of dialogue is hilariously delivered to elevate the scene to new levels. Robert Downey Jr. cranks his wittiness up to 11, and I swear Ben Kingsley was using some kind of captivation magic whenever he was on screen. Even the child actor was hilarious, without losing the innocence child actors sometimes sacrifice. This movie found a perfect balance of humour, seriousness and action. And man that action – intense, original, beautiful. The greedy nerd inside of me would've loved to see a few more seconds of each of the new Ironman suits, but I realistically couldn't have asked for more.

10/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some D&D 5th Edition House-rules

Variant Rule for D&D 5e: Inspiration

Adventures in Sweden